Family law court property valuation is a big business for us. Before delving more on the topic, we would like to start off by mentioning a few lines about us. We are a leading property valuer based in Brisbane and our credentials and reputation are there for all to see. Within a few years of starting our valuation business, we have been able to build a big customer database and today we have hundreds of customers from a vast cross section of population of Brisbane and surrounding areas.
As far as family law court property valuation is concerned, we are perhaps one of the few valuers in Brisbane who are in a position to handle it thoroughly. This is because of several reasons and a few of them are being mentioned below:
• We handle almost all property valuations whether it pertains to divorce, separation or even about division of ancestral properties if needed.
• The rules regarding family law court property valuations are not the same as regular valuations and we understand it better than anybody else.
• We not only provide valuation reports wherever needed but also go beyond our call of duty. We have been asked by our clients to represent and give evidence regarding such valuations.
• The complexities and sensitivities involved in family law court valuations are quite a few and we always keep this in mind while going in for valuations.
• We charge a very reasonable fee for all valuation pertaining to family law court properties given the nature of such transactions.
• We also provide online support to customers, lawyers and advocates wherever needed.
• The fact that we are government approved and registered valued makes our reports that much more authentic and acceptable.
At Valuations QLD, we have valuers with many years of industry experience and deep understanding of the industry. You can book an appointment with one of our valuers by calling at (07) 3123 7147 or you can also write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.