Settling property disputes between close members of family and also between two entities that are not related to one another is something that could become quite difficult and complex. The valuation of such properties also calls for very careful handling because in spite of the best efforts many a times there are bound to be misunderstanding and misconceptions. Having been in the property valuation industry for a long period of time, we understand this better than anybody else.
We continue to dominate other valuation companies in Brisbane and surrounding areas in areas of property settlement valuations is because of some very common reasons. A few of these are being mentioned hereunder:
• The moot point at the end of the day is that whether it is an ordinary valuation of property or valuation of a disputed property all the stake holder would like to have a true picture of the actual value of the property in question.
• In case of property settlement valuations there is a third party by way of courts and we have to also take their requirements in to consideration before valuations of such property settlements.
• The margin for error in such sensitive valuations is almost nil and we have also ensured giving 100% accurate valuations.
• Many of the properties could be quite a few years or even centuries old and therefore getting the right backdated or retrospective valuations done is also a major challenge. We are able to do it successfully because of our overall experience and expertise in this field.
• We never rush through our valuations in such property settlement matters. We take care to go through each and every aspect and at the end of the day come with a valuation report that is acceptable to all the stake holders including courts of law.
Fill in the details at our Contact Us page and we will call you back. We have accurate and INSTANT QUOTE for all types of valuation services. To get your free quotes today call us at (07) 3123 7147 or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also come to meet us at our office.