Buying and selling an apartment, strata building or individual house is not a big deal. However, the most important part is to understand the tax and legal implications of such buying and selling. Most of you would be aware that whenever there is a profit made by selling a property, the seller has to pay Capital Gains Tax.
As a big and respected valuer in Brisbane, we understand the implications of such CGT (Capital Gains Tax) quite thoroughly. Simply but, CGT is calculated on the difference between the price at which a property was bought and the price at which it is being sold.
However, for this to happen it is very important to have a clear idea about the way valuations are made of the properties for two dates. One is the historical date on which the property was purchased and the second is the date on which the property is being sold out.
While the latter is easy, getting the right valuation done for retrospective valuation is something that requires a lot of expertise, experience and wherewithal. We are one of the best service providers for this in Brisbane because of various reasons, such as:
• We operate with a separate team for such valuations.
• We have excellent ways and methods by which we are able to get an accurate fix on the valuations, especially backdated ones.
• We have a network of people spread across the length and breadth of Brisbane to help us in our valuations, however complex they might be.
• We also understand that such CGT valuations have very tight timelines which we are capable of meeting.
• We are a government approved and registered valuer and this certainly helps us in more ways than one.
To avail the mentioned service or any service from the services that we offer, you can call us on (07) 3123 7147 or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get the instant quotes for the same. Or you can also fill in the details on the Contact Us page.