When there is a separation or divorce, there is no doubt that there are quite a few loose ends that needs to be tied up. There are different perceptions and opinions that will keep flying around when such problems crop up. Division of property equitably amongst the various stakeholders could be a big and thorny issue that would require judicial intervention to be sorted out.
It is however; very important to note that there is a need for valuation of the properties and other assets that needs to be equitably distributed or as per the guidelines of the Family Law Courts where these matters are decided.
We play an important role because as a third party valuer, we are assigned with dozens of such valuations where cases have been filed for separation or there are problems in de-facto relationships. We are a reputed and much admired valuation company based in Brisbane and our success story is quite popular amongst those who are in touch in this line of business.
We are different from the crowd in this type of valuation because of certain important reasons. A few of them are mentioned below:
• Valuing properties which could run into millions of dollars in such cases often could lead to disputes and disagreements.
• Hence, as a responsible and professional valuers based at Brisbane, the onus is on us to ensure that the valuation is done fairly and correctly.
• We should also have some knowledge about the rules and laws governing such property divisions and we have a team or professionals who are very experienced and capable in this field.
• However, given our track record in separation and de-facto relationship valuations, we can confidently claim that there have hardly been any complaints from our clients or their attorneys and lawyers.
2. To get your best quotes on this or any service related to valuation, call us today on (07) 3123 7147, and get the instant free quotes. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and book your appointment with us. You can also fill in the enquiry form at our Contact Us page.