Ordinary property transfer involving buyers and sellers usually go off very smoothly. However, this may not be always the case whenever there is related party property transfer. In many cases since there is no monetary consideration involved and since the transfer happens only because of rights to ancestral properties, there could be avenues for friction.
Hence, as a reputed and highly responsible valuation company in Brisbane, whenever such related party transfer valuations comes up for action, we are very alert and always on our toes. This is because:
• Though the main objective of such valuations is to ensure that both the parties get a fair deal, there is always a sense of wrongly understanding the entire valuation.
• There have been a number of occasions where in spite of our best efforts to make both the parties happy with the best of valuations, there have been fights and squabbles.
• Therefore, whenever such valuations come to us for consideration, we call in our best teams to handle them.
• These professionals apart from having very good valuation skills are also good at man-management and this certainly helps a lot.
• They make it a point to sit down with both the parties and try and arrive at a valuation that is fair, transparent, and truthful and something that both parties will accept.
• We also have seen many occasions where the local tax and revenue authorities have always found our valuations to be very accurate to even the last decimal point.
• This certainly speaks very high of our calibre and professional approach to such difficult related party transfer valuations.
• We have special techniques and tools by which we are able to pacify both the parties and make them accept the valuations.
To get the valuation of your residential or commercial property carried out by an industry expert from Valuations QLD, Call us today on (07) 3123 7147, you can also write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with best solutions.
Please Contact Us for an , we won’t be beaten on price or service!