In most cases, when people buy properties, they do so from a promoter. The promoter buys a big plot of land and divides into smaller plots and sells them as individual units for construction of individual houses. Alternately, they also build strata buildings are apartments and sell them to various customers.
While all this is fine, the problem arises when there is a need to give each strata unit holder their entitlements. Since these strata units are quite a few in numbers and built on a single piece of land, giving the strata unit owners their rightful share of the entire plot of land involves a lot of calculations.
It is here that we come into the picture and today we are counted as one of the well known unit entitlement valuation specialists in Brisbane> and surrounding areas. We have a flourishing business and hundreds of clients are a part of our extended family. When it comes to unit entitlement valuation a few important things need to be kept in mind. They are being mentioned below:
• Getting a fix on the unit entitlements is very important for the strata owners because the tax payable would depend on the same.
• It will also give them the right to use the common facilities like lifts, staircases, garages, parks, swimming pools and other such amenities and facilities.
• The unit entitlements have to be made keeping in mind various statutory reporting requirements that need to be fulfilled.
• We ensure that the valuations are perfectly made so that the owners of these units are able to exercise their full legal right of the various units and the other amenities and facilities.
• We also make it a point to ensure that the reports are sent in time and we have never missed out on deadlines.
To avail the services offered by Valuations QLD, call us today on (07) 3123 7147 and get in touch with any of our valuers and you can also email us the details on email@example.com and we will get back to you.